Interact with the Infomedia APIs to generate a checkout URL to redirect a customer to. Either Infomedia or the Carrier will manage the billing and compliance messaging for all subscribers. Ability to perform refunds is available depending on the carrier network.
1-3. Give the user the ability to provide their mobile number on the Partner platform and initiate a subscription transaction.
4. Partner calls the
GetCheckoutUrl API method to generate a URL for the customer to be redirect to. This includes Success and Error URLs that the customer will be returned to at the end of the flow.
5. API response provided to Partner containing URL.
6. Partner redirects the user to the provided URL.
7. User progresses through the checkout experience provided by the carrier.
8. Infomedia platform sends a subscription confirmation webhook/notification to the Partner.
9. Infomedia or Carrier platform sends a subscription confirmation SMS to the user. Post-billing SMS is mandatory in some countries.
10. Infomedia redirects the customer to either the Success or the Error URL provided by the Partner.
11. Partner gives the user access to their service if successful.
Check the subscription status of any users on your platform by calling the SubscriptionCheck API method.
Cancel user subscriptions by calling the SubscriptionUnsubscribe API method.
Infomedia platform sends billing confirmation webhook/notification to the Partner.
Once you're happy with your Sandbox tests and you want Production access, sign in and go to Products and click on Production. Configure a 'subscription' just as you did for Sandbox. Give your subscription a relevant name, again you can change this later if required.
Your Production subscription will be sent to Infomedia for approval. Once approved, you will have access to the production API. Click on the green 'Try It' button to test your request and see a response from any of the required production API methods.
Note: Your API access key will only be pre-populated after your Production subscription request has been approved by Infomedia.
If you require any assistance, contact us on email@example.com