Detect users, trigger billing, and send compliance messaging via the Infomedia API. Ability to perform refunds is available depending on the carrier network.
1-5. Give the user the ability to provide their mobile number on the Partner platform and initiate a one-time purchase transaction.
6. Partner calls the
PinGenerateWithParams API method to initiate the Infomedia platform to send a PIN SMS to the user.
7. API response provided to Partner containing status.
8. Infomedia platform triggers a PIN SMS to the user's device.
9-11. User inputs the PIN on the Partner's platform and clicks to confirm the purchase.
12. Partner calls the SendBillWithPIN API method to verify the PIN and trigger a bill.
13. API response provided to Partner containing status. Upon success, the user will have been billed the requested amount. In the event of a PIN validation error or billing failure, the Partner will receive the relevant response codes from the API.
14-15. Partner logs transaction details and gives the user access to their service.
16. Infomedia platform sends a payment confirmation SMS to the user. Post-billing SMS is mandatory in some countries.
Once you're happy with your Sandbox tests and you want Production access, sign in and go to Products and click on Production. Configure a 'subscription' just as you did for Sandbox. Give your subscription a relevant name, again you can change this later if required.
Your Production subscription will be sent to Infomedia for approval. Once approved, you will have access to the production API. Click on the green 'Try It' button to test your request and see a response from any of the required production API methods.
Note: Your API access key will only be pre-populated after your Production subscription request has been approved by Infomedia.
If you require any assistance, contact us on email@example.com